What's up everyone, Ambien here! Some of you might remember me as C137Mods / Ammien from TheTechGame.
I've been around the Xbox 360 modding scene for years, mainly messing with Call of Duty mod menus, hosting free modded lobbies, and helping people out with unlocks and other services.
I've always enjoyed the old-school COD modding community, especially games like COD4, MW2, MW3, BO1, BO2, and WAW. Even after all these years, I'm still messing around with this stuff.
I decided to start Infected Xbox to bring some of that old community feeling back. Somewhere people can share mod menus, GSC scripts, tools, downloads, tutorials, and help each other out without all the nonsense.
If you remember me from TTG, feel free to say what's up. If you're new, welcome!
Hopefully we can get a solid community going and keep the Xbox 360 modding scene alive.
See you guys around!
I've been around the Xbox 360 modding scene for years, mainly messing with Call of Duty mod menus, hosting free modded lobbies, and helping people out with unlocks and other services.
I've always enjoyed the old-school COD modding community, especially games like COD4, MW2, MW3, BO1, BO2, and WAW. Even after all these years, I'm still messing around with this stuff.
I decided to start Infected Xbox to bring some of that old community feeling back. Somewhere people can share mod menus, GSC scripts, tools, downloads, tutorials, and help each other out without all the nonsense.
If you remember me from TTG, feel free to say what's up. If you're new, welcome!
Hopefully we can get a solid community going and keep the Xbox 360 modding scene alive.
See you guys around!
